Guilty makeover

Status
Not open for further replies.

laney

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Aberdeen, Scotland
I felt guilty that Yoshi got a new "zen garden" so Harley's enclosure got a makeover with a touch of z :)
Oh and the hello kitty blanket in the corner is non negotiable, he loves it, we call it his "wanky blankey" (don't ask) but he is rather attached to it.
d1a77980e6d0f35e514e7a6d7275e870_zpsd97a7fe1.jpg

For Love of Everything Shell

5 Year Member
My Bob is quite attached to a pink towel that I have left in his house...he snuggles into it, on top of it...and sometimes poops on it, so I have to frequently hose off. Wash and replace lol...boys and their comfort blankets :)

Baoh

10 Year Member!
Florida
The blanket must get a lot of...affection.

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Beautiful. I love seeing all these nice enclosures, you all build. But it is reality having 2 bull dozers RF's that trash it within minutes!
Thanks for posting.
Nay

laney

5 Year Member
Aberdeen, Scotland
For Love of Everything Shell said:
My Bob is quite attached to a pink towel that I have left in his house...he snuggles into it, on top of it...and sometimes poops on it, so I have to frequently hose off. Wash and replace lol...boys and their comfort blankets :)

Haha glad he is not the only one ;)

Baoh said:
The blanket must get a lot of...affection.

Lol lol lol

Nay said:
Beautiful. I love seeing all these nice enclosures, you all build. But it is reality having 2 bull dozers RF's that trash it within minutes!
Thanks for posting.
Nay

Too true! He has been rather graceful about it SO FAR, he is probably just planning what to trash first lol

For Love of Everything Shell

5 Year Member
I was just thinking the same thing... I'm pretty sure everyone takes their pictures after house cleaning of course because even Bob likes to re arrange the furniture after I tidy up after him... I have even found poop prints on his walls after he has his "poop dancing parties"

Zabbi0

5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
I was just thinking the same thing... I'm pretty sure everyone takes their pictures after house cleaning of course because even Bob likes to re arrange the furniture after I tidy up after him... I have even found poop prints on his walls after he has his "poop dancing parties"

Lol!! & here I thought my little girl was just overly destructive & liked to give me a hard time. :)

laney

5 Year Member
Aberdeen, Scotland

Ahahahaha I just burst out laughing when I read this! Hehe

laney

5 Year Member
Aberdeen, Scotland
Harley refused to sleep in his blankey last night because I washed it and it smelled different, he was pacing and sulking till 1am looking for a sleeping spot :(
He loves cuddled so I gave him my scarf in a corner which had my scent on it and he ran over and climbed into it, I had to sit and stroke his head till he fell asleep.
Felt so guilty that I washed the wankey blankey!!

leonardo the tmnt

5 Year Member
laney said:
I felt guilty that Yoshi got a new "zen garden" so Harley's enclosure got a makeover with a touch of z :)
Oh and the hello kitty blanket in the corner is non negotiable, he loves it, we call it his "wanky blankey" (don't ask) but he is rather attached to it.

What substrate do you use for the zen garden?

Status
Not open for further replies.