Good Tort Vets In U.K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracy Gould

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pontefract West Yorkshire U,K
Hi I have seen the Vet list on the forum but thats for Usa, I live in Pontefract, West Yorkshire, England

Does anyone know a good vet in my area? I would like to have the info before i need one, so i am prepared

Paige Lewis

5 Year Member
Swansea, UK
http://www.tortsmad.com/vets.htm
This link may help, these are vets recommended by tortoise owners, there is one from Yorkshire on here. I am just about to move to the uk, to Swansea and i have been doing research on finding a descent exotics vet and i think i have finally found myself one, although not from this website but i can not remember where i found it!

Tracy Gould

5 Year Member
Paige Lewis said:
http://www.tortsmad.com/vets.htm
This link may help, these are vets recommended by tortoise owners, there is one from Yorkshire on here. I am just about to move to the uk, to Swansea and i have been doing research on finding a descent exotics vet and i think i have finally found myself one, although not from this website but i can not remember where i found it!

ok thanks for your help

Tracy Gould

5 Year Member
Thanks for you help everyone. I am really hoping to find one near were i live as shelby does not like car journeys i recently came of my hols and picked her up in the car from a friends 10mins drive away she got distressed and started smelling the car out. So i going to ring my local vet and ask if they have a tort vet there then i am going to read up on things to watch out for when they treat her I am hoping they know what they are doing when i have to have her chipped. God having my little tort is as bad as having my kids i worry about her all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.