GODZILLA

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
I was wondering about it. I may have to actually get out and go do what normal people do once. Thanks for the review Greg.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Holy cow. I remember 50 cent matinee and not even 30. Oh man and the popcorn and drinks. That will 73.50 sir. Haha geeze. Oh well it's recreational.

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
I literally just got home from seeing this in 3D!

CourtneyG

5 Year Member
Auburn, Alabama
IT ROCKED!!! They really stuck true to the original Godzilla character, unlike that 90s debacle.

AnnV

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
SWFL
I can't wait to see it!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Kelly do what I do, wait until it comes out on tv or DVD, much cheaper and more relaxing watching it in your own home in your PJ's and you don't have to put up with the rude people.:D
When my husband and son go, it's $50.00 for movie, shared pop corn and a pop each and a couple video games for my son to play.

Saleama

5 Year Member
Irving Texas
Spoiler Alert..... Do not read if you have not seen the movie or don't want to see it.

I have to disagree. In my opinon, Godzilla was way too fat and his head was too small. He looked like a fat snapping turtle with no shell. The action scenes were few and far between and cut off almost as soon as they started. Nothing about the way they delt with the monsters was realistic at all and the expert they called in was ignored every time he gave advice which was ironic considering everything he said would happen happened and yet, every time they ignored him. And the ending, OMG! So much wrong with that. Way to many plot holes. The whole movie, to me, seemed like slight of hand magig. When something happened that didn't make sense, they flashed a few seconds of godzilla swimming or on the news or walking away from the camera. The Mathew Brodderick vehicle had better action and a much better story line.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
So much better than that last steaming pile of a movie in the 90's?

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
i'm not totally sure how i felt about this movie to be honest it reminded me to much of the 1940s mothra vs godzilla

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Well I still haven't spent the 73.50 to go see it. Ha. Probably just wait until it comes out like Barb said.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
it reminded me to much of the 1940s mothra vs godzilla

Perfect, this is exactly what it should have been :) While the Broderick one was entertaining...it was not Godzilla by any sense of the honor.

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
Eh.... I would've been happy waiting for DVD.