Frank new home - chapter 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Paisan

5 Year Member
Chris finished new inside digs for Frankie our Russian. Good because she was out of room in the aquarium she came to us in last year ( I know cringe). She will get to be outside soon, maybe. We may be in for a wet, cool spring in Oregon compared to last year. So here is the beginnings of new home. It is scrap wood 4' x 2' x 12' and lined with thick plastic and filled with soil/bark substrate. Please note that we aren't done. We are fixing light situation and plant situation. Trying to keep the table on casters so need a mobile light solution. We may also add height of sides. Also we need a better hide for her. She outgrew one and this is just temporary so please know we aren't done but looking good. Also pictures of Frank out for her daily walk and snack. She literally demands being out once a day now until she can go outside. I know the feeling. We had snow in the mountains this weekend....

in6cn7.jpg

acwgw7.jpg

hve14w.jpg

16k146v.jpg

Nancy

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
I love the picture of him playing with the balls. Does he really push them around? His enclosure is nice. :D

2Paisan

5 Year Member
Candy said:
I love the picture of him playing with the balls. Does he really push them around? His enclosure is nice. :D

Hi Candy, I got this idea from other posters and they boys loved testing it with Frankie. She does push them around. Yellow (dandelion color) is her favorite. She just tests them and trys to see what they are. But I think it is another way to get her to exercise until she can be outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.