Forsteins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arkansas
Anyone working with Forstein Torts? Are they Testudo or Indotestudo? I was trying to google up some info and saw listings both ways?

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
OK Upon checking the WCT site I see they are indeed Indotestudo. Soooo anyone working with them? Breeding them? Had experience with them at all?

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Anja check out the new Reptiles magazine. There is an article on Forstens in there. I know of a few people working with them. People are breeding them and hatchlings are available.

Danny

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
yup.. forstein is indotestudo. i know it coz the tortoise is original tortoise from my country.. :) actually, i never have them as my tortoise, but my friend have some and has try to breeding it. i'm not sure whether he did it or not coz i never contact him again.

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
Try geochelone too. You have lumpers and splitters. I have the same problem with my burmese mountains.

Dud

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
yep theyre indotestudo

@newbie

then were in the same country lol

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
@Dud.. you bet.. haha.. yup. we're live in the same country. i know you, though.. haha.. i wonder whether you know me.

anyway, do you have forsteins in your collections?

Dud

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
@newbie
you know me huh ?? PM me 4 furthermore :p or maybe were in the same forum in indonesia :p:p

i dont hve any forsteins tortoise here :p;...

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
@dud
yup. you're right. you can see me in that forum.. :D of course, in tortoise thread.. :p

@Itort.. well, now i working on geochelone. i have pardalis, sulcata, radiata, elegant, and carbonaria.. i love all of them. well actually, there some geochelone that i don't have until now. they are geochelone nigra and gigantea.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.