For sale section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

james1974

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Illinois
Can tell me why I can post pictures every where on here but the for sale section?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TortForum mobile app

carliedash

5 Year Member
I think you have to be an established user to post on the for sale page

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
We get an awful lot of complaints about that. The short answer is, I have no idea. I have tried to figure it out, but when I make up a dummy ad and add a picture it works just fine.

Are you trying to use a photobucket/tinypic picture ? Or are you trying to use the picture attachment at the bottom of the post?

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
I'm looking into why this is. If you're experiencing this same problem, any additional information you can post would be helpful. Error messages, screenshots, etc.

james1974

5 Year Member
Illinois
I'm posting from my phone.I can load pictures just not in the for sale section.When I hit the camera at the bottom it asks for gallery or camera I go to gallery choose the picture it comes up but says cancel.I do the same thing in barter and trade section the picture comes up it says on one side this forum and the other side cancel I hit this forum and the picture loads but it doesn't give me this option in the for sale section weird I tell ya!Other than this the app is perfect on everything else maybe I do need to be a longer member before it will let me not sure hope this helps I'll keep trying and let you know if it is or isn't working in the future.Let me know if you figure it out thanks guys....:)

I think I have not participated in enough post?my post count is 157 but it it's mostly on threads I've started,18 post I've done on other threads and the rest of the posts is in my topics or threads I've started.This might be why.I'll try doing more post on other threads and get to thirty and see.Hopefully this will work :p

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Hi James, We don't have any post limitations setup like that. It's not that you don't have enough posts.
I'm still looking into this.

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
The only way I can post pictures in that forum is to use another site like Tinypic.com and then insert the picture into the post. You don't have the option of attaching a picture like you do in other forum sections.

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Greg you may have solved this. Try it now, does it work?

james1974

5 Year Member
Illinois
Well guys I made a bunch of more post and now it's letting me post pictures in the for sale section.Don't know if that's what helped but it's working unless you guys fixed it some how,anyway I can post pictures in the for sale section.

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Glad it's fixed.

james1974

5 Year Member
Illinois
Re: RE: For sale section?

Josh said:
Glad it's fixed.

Me too now everything works on this mobile app perfect.thanks for your time Josh.

Status
Not open for further replies.