FINALLY!! FIRST PIC OF TORI AND HOME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
181ab480-484f-4f58-bae2-5b1b09bad00c.jpg

i know i already posted this pic in a diffrent thred but here it is for people who dont go to that one! more soon, her home has been changed since this pi.

Jessicap

5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Nice but how do you keep the humidity up? I have my enclosure almost totally covered except one little corner and the humidity keeps falling down to 40% :(

I like the size - lots of room for her to move around in!

PeanutbuttER

5 Year Member
Utah
Looks good, I like the hanging plants.

It looks like it's right by a window. If you can during the warmer months you could leave the window open and let some direct sunlight into the enclosure (not filtered by the thin insect meshing or by the glass). I'll bet that would be awesome for the little guy.

What are the walls lined with?

[email protected]

5 Year Member
Colorado
PeanutbuttER said:

It looks like it's right by a window. If you can during the warmer months you could leave the window open and let some direct sunlight into the enclosure (not filtered by the thin insect meshing or by the glass). I'll bet that would be awesome for the little guy.

i plan to build her a large outside enclosure during the spring and summer months

Jessicap said:
Nice but how do you keep the humidity up? I have my enclosure almost totally covered except one little corner and the humidity keeps falling down to 40% :(

i just got humidifier for her and give her warm baths while i spray down her table so it has time to warm up

PeanutbuttER said:

i plan to build her a large outside enclosure during the spring and summer months

Jessicap said:

i just got humidifier for her and give her warm baths while i spray down her table so it has time to warm up

the walls are lined with one layer of trash bag and then a top layer of repti mat like substrate ment for tropical snakes and whatnot. it holds humidity well. it works great for what im using it for but i don't recommend acutely using it as a substrate for anything

http://s339.photobucket.com/albums/...rent=181ab480-484f-4f58-bae2-5b1b09bad00c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.