Female Russian tortoise Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kletha

5 Year Member
Russian tortoise to rehome

Hello everyone. I am in the unfortunate position of having to rehome Shellie. I don't want to put her on Craigslist so is there anyone close to me who could take her or knows of someone near me? I near Pontiac, MI

She is currently about 6 inches in length so it would be without a cage because the one I have is too small for her now.

Amanda1

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Plainfield, IN
RE: Russian tortoise to rehome

One of the TFO members, Kristina, runs the Northern Michigan Reptile and Amphibian Rescue in Cadillac, MI. Not sure if she's still active, but you could try PM'ing her. If you could get her to Indy I could get her into the rescue I work with. I know neither of those are permanent homes but rescues screen their adopters pretty thoroughly so you know they'll be going to a good permanent home eventually.

bpham93

5 Year Member

Is there anybody that lives close to kletha that could ship me her tort? She is willing to let me adopt her tort as long as there is someone to ship it for her. I will cover the shipping fee and everything. We have a beautiful home here for the russian torts, and would love a new addition to the family :)

Kletha

5 Year Member

Amanda1 said:
One of the TFO members, Kristina, runs the Northern Michigan Reptile and Amphibian Rescue in Cadillac, MI. Not sure if she's still active, but you could try PM'ing her. If you could get her to Indy I could get her into the rescue I work with. I know neither of those are permanent homes but rescues screen their adopters pretty thoroughly so you know they'll be going to a good permanent home eventually.

That is a few hours away from me and because I am disabled it is hard for me to travel long distances but thanks

Kletha

5 Year Member
I am near Pontiac Michigan and need to rehome my tortoise

She is about 6 inches long, age is unknown since I got her at Petco last year

I am not comfortable shipping - this will be pickup only

Please reply to my email - [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.