Egg season is on the rise :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
Well sunday my burmese brown laid 39 eggs, now one of the female yellowfoots is nesting, and one of the suriname redfoots is digging a nest. Leos are doing test holes, and the pancakes are diggin test holes too. Its a starting. Egg overload coming up :D

Good thing all the incubators are still going. Time to fill them back up again.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Yep considering their are 8 female redfoots, 4 female yellowfoots, 2 female pancakes, 2 female leos, and of course the gargantuan female sulcata that likes to lay 120 eggs each season. Ive already got 2 incubators full already. :D hoping for a great next year.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
tortadise said:
Yep considering their are 8 female redfoots, 4 female yellowfoots, 2 female pancakes, 2 female leos, and of course the gargantuan female sulcata that likes to lay 120 eggs each season. Ive already got 2 incubators full already. :D hoping for a great next year.

:p

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Well claudette (the female suriname redfoot) did well for her first time. 1 huge healthy egg. Im honestly surprised shes the smallest female I have and was not expecting her to produce for a couple years. Cool, now I have another producer redfoot. Now wait for the orher ones.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Our Indian Stars have started here in AZ about 3 months earlier than I've ever heard of.

Getting more leopard eggs as we speak.

It sounds like it'll be a good year all over!

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Neal said:
Our Indian Stars have started here in AZ about 3 months earlier than I've ever heard of.

Getting more leopard eggs as we speak.

It sounds like it'll be a good year all over!

Yep. A couple of my younger male indians are taking humping lessons from each. They are dying to get with the girls. My leos havent dropped yet. But that big girl I got a few months back is doing some test digging.

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
OMG....I am ready for all the posting and pics of all the eggs and the new lil ones. It is eggciting!!!

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
9 eggs last night from the bolivian redfoot. Now thats a big first clutch of the season for a redfoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.