Do you want to adopt a sulcata in orange county?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
If you are looking to adopt a sulcata in or around orange county CA or are willing to drive a ways, I received an email saying the OC chapter of the CTTC is full to the brim of sulcatas needing a home. At least 8 are waiting now possibly more. no word on sexes and don't ask if you are intending to breed, all of them are adults. so contact the OC chapter if you would like to adopt one or more ( if you have got the room) out.
http://www.occhaptercttc.org/

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
dmmj said:
If you are looking to adopt a sulcata in or around orange county CA or are willing to drive a ways, I received an email saying the OC chapter of the CTTC is full to the brim of sulcatas needing a home. At least 8 are waiting now possibly more. no word on sexes and don't ask if you are intending to breed, all of them are adults. so contact the OC chapter if you would like to adopt one or more ( if you have got the room) out.
http://www.occhaptercttc.org/

Do they have Russian's???

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
Russians are usually adopted out quickly, the email only said sulcata.

TheTortoiseWhisperer

5 Year Member
Mandeville, Louisiana
I wish they would ship them to Louisiana, I feel so bad to know that I have the room, an awesome setup and rarely are they willing to ship even though it's so safe and easy through Delta Dash. Ughhhh I hope they find them homes soon.

chris_m90731

5 Year Member
Oh nice, I've definitely got the room and I'm in near North Orange County. Was planning on buying a Leopard hatchling, but it'd probably be better to adopt one of the many unwanted Sulcatas. I'll shoot them an email. Thanks.

BTW, your link doesn't work...

chris_m90731

5 Year Member
Just sent them an email. Hopefully they've a youngster -- that's what I'm really looking for.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
TheTortoiseWhisperer said:
I wish they would ship them to Louisiana, I feel so bad to know that I have the room, an awesome setup and rarely are they willing to ship even though it's so safe and easy through Delta Dash. Ughhhh I hope they find them homes soon.
You can ask about shipping, the CTTC has shipped turtles and tortoises out of the state before. Couldn't hurt to ask.

Deac77

5 Year Member
Same here I have a awesome setup and 4 acres fenced and they are so far from Texas :(

Ruchonnet

5 Year Member
Central Valley, CA
Just a question. Sorry it's off topic. But what on earth happened/ or is wrong with the tortoise in the special adoption picture!?

Status
Not open for further replies.