Digestion Problem

Oscho

Hello
My lil leo is having problem with his digestion. He has been eating ok but the poop is always messy (not solid). It is not absorb, and just go direct out again. At first I thought he has worm but after deworm no improvement at all. I only offer him cactus, hibiscus leaves and mulberry leaves everyday. No greens or pellets. He is not gaining weight. My vet recomend to offer some probiotic like 'DIGESTIVE SUPPORT' from Oxbow. It has been a week but still nothing. Do I need to offer him metronidazole? I wanted to visit my vet today but they are full. So I need to wait until next week. I soak him every morning around 9 AM. Before that I bring him outside (on ceramic tile) around my porch to get some sun for about 60-90 minutes. Then put him inside. Humidity and temp is not a problem here (I always follow instruction from this forum). Any idea on how to fix his problem?

Oscho

Ok I just read some article on the internet. I think my leo suffers 'Sterile Gut Syndrome', due to antibiotic consumtion before. Is there any fastest way to fix this problem? Will the 'Digestive Support' Supplement help?