sal27.jpg
sal25.jpg
Sally sure thinks so ..... :p

JD~:)

Zamric

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Crystal Unicorn
I hate it when my kids grab my Coke... I don't know what I would do if a bird did it!

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
RE: "COKE" ADDS LIFE...

Great pictures! I like the black and white picture in the background as well. Although well out of my ttimeline I'm going to guess, is it the rat pack?

N2TORTS

5 Year Member

Blake m said:
Great pictures! I like the black and white picture in the background as well. Although well out of my ttimeline I'm going to guess, is it the rat pack?

Yuppers .....Blake! .... good eyes~;)
oh yea .....and the other pic , when I was a youngster catching some "RAD" air of a razor back at buttercup~
:D

ALDABRAMAN said:
Sally in a coke commercial, $$$$$$

GMTA ! ! ! ..... now hook me up Greg~;)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
No coke, pepsi

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California

Both pictures are pretty close in "radness".

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
Actually I drink root beer

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
JD, thanks!!
Just when I am about ready to put my Mavey on CL you go ahead and post a great pic of Sally.
Do you ever just want to put her in the pot???Birds are just so clever and ,ummmm irritating at the same time. This week has been a trying one with my bird.
Of course I am just kidding, but out of all my pets, this bird is the most work, both mentally and physically, and we do 700 bales of hay a year...
Sorry this was supposed to be a thank you post for making me remember why I have him!! I do love him, I do I do!!
Thanks Nay

2evvtyt.jpg

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Nay said:
JD, thanks!!
Just when I am about ready to put my Mavey on CL you go ahead and post a great pic of Sally.
Do you ever just want to put her in the pot???Birds are just so clever and ,ummmm irritating at the same time. This week has been a trying one with my bird.
Of course I am just kidding, but out of all my pets, this bird is the most work, both mentally and physically, and we do 700 bales of hay a year...
Sorry this was supposed to be a thank you post for making me remember why I have him!! I do love him, I do I do!!
Thanks Nay

2evvtyt.jpg

OH NO ......? .... No Craigs list ... Mava Luv's ya ! ... I could never imagine getting rid of Sally .... Although your right, sometimes I wanna ring her neck! Actually for a U2 she is incredibly awesome and well tempered. Most folks have no idea ( much like buying a baby sullie') that if true commitment and love prevails , one may find themselves adjusting their own lifestyles and making changes to accommodate their feathered friends as well as their torts for a long …long .. time. Plus heck Sally has been reading the forum as long as I have ! ( ya can tell by the old forum background) ;)

SAllyPCBEST.jpg

You and Mavey have a wonderful day .......! :)
SL1.jpg

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
Wow the blue color format, that takes me back.

Status
Not open for further replies.