Cherry head tortoise dandelions??

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Not for nothing. But.
I went to great lengths to get Dandelion greens for my Redfoot group and they weren't fond of them. So if you're unable to get them easily, don't stress. There are hundreds of other great food options for a RF

Torkoal#1

Dadeville
Not for nothing. But.
I went to great lengths to get Dandelion greens for my Redfoot group and they weren't fond of them. So if you're unable to get them easily, don't stress. There are hundreds of other great food options for a RF
I need more ideas, I've been feeding yellow squash moderately, Romain letus as a staple, aswell as kale, and the purple tiped green lettuce, mangos moderately, blue berries 3 a week, shaving off a frozen strawberry here and there not served cold, I was told that cherry heads don't graze so I don't feed hay or anything but will grow cat grass for him in his enclosure, bell peppers cut to strips one strip every other day. One time i fed him a shaved carrot peice. I have a dehydrated fruit and vegetables mix zoomed I believe, I feed him about 2 days in a row then 3 the next week so far back and forth.

Thomas tortoise

Arkansas
Optunia is a great tortoise food so are mulberry leaves. Hey @Tom can RF tortoises eat mulberry berries?
I need more ideas, I've been feeding yellow squash moderately, Romain letus as a staple, aswell as kale, and the purple tiped green lettuce, mangos moderately, blue berries 3 a week, shaving off a frozen strawberry here and there not served cold, I was told that cherry heads don't graze so I don't feed hay or anything but will grow cat grass for him in his enclosure, bell peppers cut to strips one strip every other day. One time i fed him a shaved carrot peice. I have a dehydrated fruit and vegetables mix zoomed I believe, I feed him about 2 days in a row then 3 the next week so far back and forth.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Feed every day and at about the same time every day.
Look around your yard and in your refrigerator. A Redfoot can eat almost anything that's not seasoned or processed that your family eats.
They don't graze. But they like dark greens like Kale and Romaine. I often put down a leaf of Romaine then our out the other food on top. Today it was blueberries. Mushrooms and zucchini.
Mix it up.