Changing already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stells

Peko has changed lots already... his ears are now up... and he looks more like a Chihuahua than a teddy bear now lol

He is a monster... but very cute... and yes Tom... toilet trained... apart from the odd accident...
Peko020.jpg

Peko021.jpg

Isa

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Montreal, QC, Canada
OMG Kelly, Peko is sooo cute :D. He looks like a little trouble make with an angel disguise lol :D

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Ohhh he is stunning!!! What a sweet, fluffy little thing. I hope you continue to post pics as he grows! I can't wait to see him in the naked teenager phase where they blow their coat :p and then when it grows back he will be BEAUTIFUL!!

(and my Chihuahua was fairly easy to potty-train as well...my Chi mix? NOT SO MUCH!)

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Adorable Kelly! I have two and they're both trained to go on the wee wee pads in the Winter, and in the Summer they go in the yard.

HLogic

5 Year Member
Florida, USA
terryo said:
Adorable Kelly! I have two and they're both trained to go on the wee wee pads in the Winter, and in the Summer they go in the yard.

Me too!

OK, I lied, I don't have two chihuahuas...

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Haha. I love the caveat... "the odd accident". You made me laugh.

If you ask him, he'll tell you it was no accident. :)

He's looking good Kelly. Do you already know that chihuahuas often live a long time? I've heard of 17-18 year olds. We have a 14 year old now. She's still kickin'.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
What a cute little face. Does he have that "big dog" attitude?

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
terryo said:

Mine too- although my mix is bigger and prefers to go outside, even in the winter.

Tom said:
He's looking good Kelly. Do you already know that chihuahuas often live a long time? I've heard of 17-18 year olds. We have a 14 year old now. She's still kickin'.

Oh I hope mine live that long!!

Status
Not open for further replies.