CB Pure Gulf Coast Box Turtles

Status
Not open for further replies.

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
I have a limited number of CB 2014 Gulf Coast box turtles (Terrapene carolina major), available now. These turtles are flawless, healthy, robust hatchlings from the absolute purest adults representing two different geographical variants. As many of you know from viewing my websites, care sheets, etc., I am VERY serious about keeping any species, subspecies or variant nothing less than 100% pure to their genetics and locale. So, needless to say, these gulf coast box turtles are the real deal.

I have the following for sale:

CB 2014 Pan Handle Gulf Coast box turtles- my personal favorites of ALL box turtles. These will be huge, monster adults with jet black coloration, white to blue heads and high contrast over all. True dinosaurs. $60 each plus shipping or 2 for $100 plus shipping.

CB 2014 Tan Phase Gulf Coast box turtles- gorgeous animals, beautiful rich tans and yellows with impressive size as adults. It's amazing how different they are from Pan handles even as hatchlings. $75 each plus shipping or 2 for $125 plus shipping.

*As always, I allow all buyers to pick the turtle(s) of their choice via photos. If you follow me on Instagram (chris_leone) you can find photos of the incredible adults and some of this year's hatch.

*Turtles under 4" sold for scientific/educational purposes only.

*Know your state laws regarding this species! We know them so make sure you so too before ordering.

*Be sure to read our terms & conditions at gardenstatetortoise.com before ordering.

Serious inquiries only.

Email me (No PMs please) at:

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.