CB 2008 Male Hermanns and CB 3-Toed Box Turtles

Status
Not open for further replies.

klawran1

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Acworth, GA
I am looking to sell 1 male Hermanns tortoise, hatched at the end of 2008, and 2 (I believe female) 3-toed box turtles hatched in 2007.

These are my personal animals that I am trying to downsize. I have moved to an apartment and I can no longer have them outside, nor give them much space inside. I have other reptiles so there is no room left. They MUST be going to a good and loving home. I will be asking questions about your current animals and experience, asking for pictures of the intended enclosure, and I expect them to be picked up in Tallahassee, FL. May be willing to meet depending on the distance. I do travel to the Columbus, GA area quite a bit, so that's an option also.

$250 for Vitty (The Hermanns Tortoise)
$150 for Crunch and Munch (The boxies. They have always been together since they hatched and I would prefer them to stay together)

Serious inquiries only. If you can provide them an amazing home, send me a message and I will give you pictures. It is breaking my heart, but I cannot give them the home they deserve anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.