catching up

Status
Not open for further replies.

terracolson

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Sacramento
So i am still very busy and cory pointed out how i am not on here any more.. I swear i check up on you guys but i dont have taime to talk..

I will be around more this winter, its just so busy.

With Work (not saying what, dont want to look like i am advertising myself) (see i keep up)

Work is great...
2 of the leopards are doing good. Tempi stopped growing and salty and bb are bigger than her and she is older. So i took her to Felice and I am letting Felice care for her. If there is no improvement in a month, i dont know what i will do. It is funny the only tort i buy doesnt grow!

I have the complete russian crew in the back yard, including coco, which i re homed coco cause is he is as mean as the devil himself. but he is visting. I dont quarantine him since he stays with my girlfriend at her place and has no other tort exposure except mine. He visits on weekends and when she goes on vacation. but he only sees the others for maybe a hour.. i will post a picture of him chasing my desert tort.

One russian has a lump, i posted earlier

The cats are fine. I still cant go to the bathroom alone, the insist on circling my legs.. I dream of pee'in alone, one day lol

The dog has a vet visit, he has 2 lumps. I am sure they are going to say biopsy and charge me all kinds of money... So i need to get all the info i can on Labradors and lumps.

Woody is 14 inches now and i think i have found him a woman.. I am meeting her tomorrow..

Ok so please fell me in...

Stephanie......
Meg.........
Yvonne........
Maggie.....
all my handsome men..........
Even the not so handsome men......
Who did i miss?

89891082.jpg

By housefiends at 2010-09-30

96791235.jpg

76247535.jpg

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
that is weird my 2 cats do the same thing.

terracolson

5 Year Member
Sacramento
I wish there was a "like" button...

I should make us a petting throne sign

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hi Terra. Nice to hear from you. Millie is doing great, but I might be sending her to turtle Disneyland after hibernation.

Did you see what I got? I've only got about 15 left for sale, but I could try to hold a couple for you. I'm keeping somewhere between 6 and 10.
http://tortoiseforum.org/Thread-Guess-My-New-Tort-Species

P.S. Am I one of the not so handsome ones or do I get to be in the handsome group?

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Terra, I could bring a leo that Tom has up to Sac this saturday if you want a couple or a few or a handful, hopefully southwest airlines wont care.

and I am sure you are really busy with work--- Avon!!! whoops! did I say what you sell? does that mean people can contact you if they want to buy it? uh oh...

terracolson

5 Year Member
Sacramento
Tom you are in my handsome group.
So you might be sending Millie to Disneyland... I want drop off pictures...and free viewing rights!lol

I must say Tom as tempting as it may be, I cant rock the boat over here.. I got my hands full now and every one is at the same stage.

Plus i ended up with 2 baby box turtles yesterday and they are in poor health, so i got to tend to these two. The past owner didnt even feed them, there shells are soft and there eyes aren't open.

Tom said:
Hi Terra. Nice to hear from you. Millie is doing great, but I might be sending her to turtle Disneyland after hibernation.

Did you see what I got? I've only got about 15 left for sale, but I could try to hold a couple for you. I'm keeping somewhere between 6 and 10.
http://tortoiseforum.org/Thread-Guess-My-New-Tort-Species

P.S. Am I one of the not so handsome ones or do I get to be in the handsome group?

spikethebest said:
Terra, I could bring a leo that Tom has up to Sac this saturday if you want a couple or a few or a handful, hopefully southwest airlines wont care.

and I am sure you are really busy with work--- Avon!!! whoops! did I say what you sell? does that mean people can contact you if they want to buy it? uh oh...

Your too much..

I was called in to work tomorrow, so i wont be around. My girlfriend needs a fill in for her shop, and i am cheap and easy..haha

S

speedvv

we are expressing feelings of love minh.do the work of animal

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I'm glad to see you're doing good Terra. Your business is Avon as I remember right? ;) How old is your Labrador? My pug has two lumps now and he is 7 years old. I don't plan on having them biopsied because there's nothing they can do for them anyway and the vet can usually tell just by feeling them if they're fatty deposits or not so why spend the money. My first Labrador had a lump and I let them biopsy it. It turned out to be Lymphoma and there was nothing they could do for her so I'm not quite sure why they suggested putting her through that, it's like you said it's a lot of money. I would not repeat that again. I had a doctor from India once tell me that she would not let a doctor biopsy a tumor because she feels that when they stick that needle in it causes it to spread to other places. I had to think about that one for a while to see if it made sense to me or not. It did and after doing research from other doctors there's quite a few out there who feel the same way. Just something for you to think about before you take her in. Let us know.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
speedvv said:
we are expressing feelings of love minh.do the work of animal

I love seeing spammers shot down...with an uzi!;) Terra, it's nice to see you post here again...thought I hadn't seen anything from you in awhile!

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
I have bathroom kitties too, what the heck is the deal? The worst is at 7 AM in the morning when the alarm goes off and I GOTTA PEE NOW and it is all I can to do get to the toilet without tripping over 5 cats, hitting my head on the tub and quietly bleeding out.....

Good luck with work, and the two new boxies. Doesn't sound good :(

Status
Not open for further replies.