Cat name suggestions

Bear2023

Location (City and/or State)
USA Oklahoma
Hey! I just got a black cat that is a rescue and I need help on getting her a good name. Any suggestions?54704F65-B22E-4A2F-AB80-F30257B68283.jpeg

zovick

10 Year Member!
Hey! I just got a black cat that is a rescue and I need help on getting her a good name. Any suggestions?View attachment 365138
Maybe not good for a female cat, but how about Boston Blackie? That was the name of a fictional hero of old time films and pulp periodicals.
—an "enemy to those who make him an enemy, friend to those who have no friend."

Bear2023

Location (City and/or State)
USA Oklahoma
Maybe not good for a female cat, but how about Boston Blackie? That was the name of a fictional hero of old time films and pulp periodicals.

T

Thanks, but she is a female.