can't open pictures?

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Medford Oregon
for some reason the site isnt allowing me to open pictures it starts to open then just stops instantly i've tried with different computers and different pictures i was viewing no luck.

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
still no answer's or anything? i've tried on multi computer's so i know it's not my computer anyone care to answer me?

naturalman91 said:
still no answer's or anything? i've tried on multi computer's so i know it's not my computer anyone care to answer me?

it's not just the picture thing either the whole site is being slow for me and this is the only site that i'm active on that is currently doing like i said before i tried on a few different computers and same results

naturalman91 said:

it's not just the picture thing either the whole site is being slow for me and this is the only site that i'm active on that is currently doing like i said before i tried on a few different computers and same results

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Can you link to the threads/posts where you can't open pictures?

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
jaizei said:
Can you link to the threads/posts where you can't open pictures?

it's not just one thread in question it's the whole site. nothing will load it was hard for me to even get this to load and post

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I am experiencing no problems at all. Are the computers you tried on the same IP?

Not saying this is the cause in this instance but if you are 'active' on multiple devices using the same IP, the server may auto ban your IP. I found this out when I had the forum up on my PC and Kindle at the same time. At first the pages loaded slowly and then pages would not load and just timed out repeatedly. It wouldn't load on either but when using a device on a different IP (phone), it loaded normally.

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
it seems to be working properly now but all day yesterday its like i was locked out of the site it wouldn't load any computer i tried