Calling IT Wizards - Advice Needed

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
The past 2 nights when I am on TFO I keep getting a full page pop up about downloading Flash Pro but there's no mention of Adobe just Magnoplay(er?)
It really interrupts my postings and when I close it I usually have to log on TFO again.
Does anyone else have this problem?

Any input gratefully received - thanks

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
The past 2 nights when I am on TFO I keep getting a full page pop up about downloading Flash Pro but there's no mention of Adobe just Magnoplay(er?)
It really interrupts my postings and when I close it I usually have to log on TFO again.
Does anyone else have this problem?

Any input gratefully received - thanks
Hi Lyn. Sorry, I can't be of help. But I have had a somewhat similar problem: when I go into Google, and type a word/subject to be searched I have been lately receiving a message saying: 'Internet has stopped working,' after which I have to go back, and search again. Don't have the faintest idea why this is happening, and what has to be done.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi Lyn. Sorry, I can't be of help. But I have had a somewhat similar problem: when I go into Google, and type a word/subject to be searched I have been lately receiving a message saying: 'Internet has stopped working,' after which I have to go back, and search again. Don't have the faintest idea why this is happening, and what has to be done.
Hi Gillian - mine sometimes does that but not sure if that's because the wi-fi signal has been interrupted. This pop up is driving me mad though - I've been googling to see if its genuine or a scam. technology is wonderful when its working OK!

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Hi Gillian - mine sometimes does that but not sure if that's because the wi-fi signal has been interrupted. This pop up is driving me mad though - I've been googling to see if its genuine or a scam. technology is wonderful when its working OK!
Let us hope someone at the forum can help both of us. I totally agree with you: the matter is driving me crazy as well.

Many thanks your post.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Pay someone to fix it.
Or shout and beat the object until it behaves.
One of these is your solution.