Bowser's halloween costume (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
FLORIDA
Here is a video showing Bowser walking around in her halloween costume! This was the first costume that I have ever sowed, well the first time that I have sowed at all, lol. I am taking her and one of my beardies to Petco for their halloween costume contest. Wish us luck :D

Here's the link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ismdF_wTpKo&feature=colike

What do you think of it?
:tort:

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
what do i think of bowsers costume? SUPER BEE TO THE RESCUE! he looks like he has no cares in the world.i love him! thank you.

Carol S

10 Year Member!
Alta Loma, CA
What a cute costume. You did a great job designing and sewing it. You are very creative. I hope Browser wins first place in the contest.

Carol :tort:

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
FLORIDA
Thank you everyone :D

We didn't win, but we had a great time. All of the winners were dogs. But it's alright, we'll try again next year. Bowser seemed like she had a great time there. She wanted to walk everywhere and explore, lol. She was the only tort/turt there. There were a lot of people taking pictures of here. It was like she had a group of paparazzi following her, lol :D I hope all of that attention doesn't go to her head :rolleyes:

SailingMystic

5 Year Member
Chester County, PA
drgnfly2265 said:
Here is a video showing Bowser walking around in her halloween costume! This was the first costume that I have ever sowed, well the first time that I have sowed at all, lol. I am taking her and one of my beardies to Petco for their halloween costume contest. Wish us luck :D

Here's the link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ismdF_wTpKo&feature=colike

What do you think of it?
:tort:

Excellent!! You are a winner in my book! I ran around showing this to friends-- adorable :) very creative and comfy to wear as well! Let us know how you do! Good luck :))!

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
FLORIDA
tyler0912 said:
I saw this on facebook!

Yep! I put all her pics that I had up there, lol. I will have to post them here to! And I'll have to post the pics up of my bearded dragons costume with them ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.