bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
spain
Well its chucking it down with rain on a saturday morning and the kids are of school until wednesday,ive weighed and measure my torts and the kids are driving me barmy. :(

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I don't know how old your kids are, but when mine were small, on a rainy days we would all play board games...monopoly etc. , or we would shut off all the lights, close the blinds, and watch scary movies.....or go to a movie. For some reason, they were better behaved when I joined in with them. They would argue who whould sit next to me, during the scary movie, so I had to make them take turns.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
If it's not too cold, wrap them up and let them go out and splash around for awhile! :D

Scrabble, Chinese checkers, Taboo, Life, Monopoly, jigsaw puzzles...all stuff we keep up at our cabin for rainy days. ;)

Actually with the time difference it's probably night there by now. Hope you made it through! :p

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Yes clean!! I forgot about that. I would make them clean out their toy chests or closet, and you wouldn't believe what they would find......old toys...books...that would keep they busy for hours.

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
Roachman26 said:
Dog crate. Just sayin'.....
I LIKE THIS IDEA!!!
They are only 3 and 4 the 3 year old cant sit through a movie and a bored came would get thrown in the air.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.