BLENDS RIGHT IN

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I have had this little guy for 2 or 3 months now, I think he was hiding behind these leaves. Pretty cool little active tortoise, he follows the big guys around all over the place

Attachments

• 104_3130.JPG
    104_3130.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 194

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
wellington said:
So, does he make four or three new ones?

He is the only new one,,,,,,the newest one before that was probably 6 months ago. Here is a pic of that one,,,,,,dont you know I cant control myself,,,,,,,,Ive been thinking lately ummmm maybe trade wife for a radiated. Would that look bad on the trade and barter section of this forum;)

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Your newest one is beautiful! He"s very smart to get into the shrubs like that. Save the pic for next year's annual calendar contest:)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
bigred said:
wellington said:

He is the only new one,,,,,,the newest one before that was probably 6 months ago. Here is a pic of that one,,,,,,dont you know I cant control myself,,,,,,,,Ive been thinking lately ummmm maybe trade wife for a radiated. Would that look bad on the trade and barter section of this forum;)

What's going to look bad is the obituary section when she finds out you not only are thinking it, but posted about it:p:D
TORTOISE FANATIC KNOWN AS "BIGRED" IS NOW "DEADRED".
WIFE FINDS OUT ABOUT TRADE AD. "RADIATED WANTED HAVE WIFE TO TRADE"
LOL:p:D

Okay, now I know what I did. Jeff got two new ones right? I thought it was you. All these tortoises, being bought, I just can't keep up whose buying what.LOL

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
That’s a beautiful little tort. Congrats!

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
wellington said:
bigred said:
wellington said:

What's going to look bad is the obituary section when she finds out you not only are thinking it, but posted about it:p:D
TORTOISE FANATIC KNOWN AS "BIGRED" IS NOW "DEADRED".
WIFE FINDS OUT ABOUT TRADE AD. "RADIATED WANTED HAVE WIFE TO TRADE"
LOL:p:D

Okay, now I know what I did. Jeff got two new ones right? I thought it was you. All these tortoises, being bought, I just can't keep up whose buying what.LOL

HAHA OK OK I will keep the wife. Yes Jeff got 2 new little radiated, He lives right by me in So. Cal

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
What a beauty!!!!

He will be a stud for sure.