Best place to buy a hatchling Russian Tort

Alecks

Location (City and/or State)
Oskaloosa
Hi ya'll! I was wondering where the best place to get a hatchling Russi Tort would be? I'd like to keep my budget under 120$, but willing to go to 150$. Let me know whats out there! Thank you!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Hi ya'll! I was wondering where the best place to get a hatchling Russi Tort would be? I'd like to keep my budget under 120$, but willing to go to 150$. Let me know whats out there! Thank you!
Don't worry about the price. Worry about how well the tortoise was started, how often it was soaked, how long it spent in a brooder box, what foods it was introduced to, what the incubation media was, what substrate it was on before you bought it. These things matter. These things make a difference between life and death.

The price is insignificant. You will spend thousands of dollars feeding, heating, housing and caring for any tortoise as the years go by. A few bucks one way or the other on the initial purchase price is inconsequential. Someone who did a crappy job hatching and raising that tortoise is still going to charge the same amount as someone who didi it right. Buy from the person who did it right.

@Carol S produces excellent healthy hatchings. I bought 6 from her. I highly recommend her.