Baby sulcata that like to wiggle his but?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fauzi_alda/cata

5 Year Member
I have a six month old baby sulc. His new behavior is to walking around other baby sulcs that i have and WIGGLE his butt. Is this normal. I've inspect the baby's butt and seems normal to me. When i obsereved his behavior carefully, its just like a dog that want to play? What is it exactly?

laney

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Aberdeen, Scotland
If its what I'm thinking its nothing to worry about. Mines wiggle their butts when I touch a certain area on their shell, I think sometimes its because they think another tort is mounting them and trying to shake them off or just having a good old itch :)

Sulcata_Sandy

5 Year Member
Pacific NorthWET
The adult tortoises I met recently seemed to LOVE their butts scratched. Seriously! They'd walk by, I'd scratch and they stop and PUSH into my hand. Amazing!!

He might be one of those awesome very outgoing ones I'm trying to find.

Mine is shy. But I love him anyway.

Jessicapinkie1

5 Year Member
Floresville TX
Mine all love to have there buts scratched we say my adult male does the tort dance because he will get by anything hard and wiggle and shake! It's really cute. I guess it feels good like a sweet spot maybe like dogs that shake there leg when scratched in a certain spot.

fauzi_alda/cata

5 Year Member
Ok then.. Thanks. [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Just now i scracthed my star.. And guest what? He wiggles and giggles.. Realy he can feel the scracthing... Its very funny thinking he actually did that.. Now i know.. Thanks all..

Hahahaha just like his dancing.. Ok enough scratchin for today..[GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Status
Not open for further replies.