BABY HYPOS' - "DOUBLE VISION"

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
" THE WEST COAST GHOST" ....
Hypo RedFoots 2013 Hatched at the Cove'...........

Warning: Double vision may occur while viewing photo~;)

nyhpp2_zpsa49c1de3.jpg
nyhpp4_zps082de950.jpg
nyhpp14_zpsf4379777.jpg
nyhpp12_zpse9afd3a3.jpg
nyhpp13_zps2593df73.jpg
nyhpp15_zps106d95d0.jpg
nyhpp11_zps5a5e8332.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
So cute, beauties. But I see trouble in the eyes of the one on the right. He looks like he is just totally ready for whatever comes his way and will plow through whatever gets in his way:)
BTW, thanks for the warning. I probably would have thought these eyes of mine are getting worse, again:D

Eloise's mommy

5 Year Member
Utah
The baby on the right looks alert and friendly!! I am definetely going to need to stop looking at your hypo hatchlings!! They are so cute!! I wont stop looking I like that awwww moment when see another one or two!!

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Beauties I must say...looks like one of them. Has grown a , what seems to be a grey hair....

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
mainey34 said:
Beauties I must say...looks like one of them. Has grown a , what seems to be a grey hair....

LOL.... good eyes ... darn cat hair ! ... mines not that long ~:p

Eloise said:
The baby on the right looks alert and friendly!! I am definetely going to need to stop looking at your hypo hatchlings!! They are so cute!! I wont stop looking I like that awwww moment when see another one or two!!

The one on the left is only 2 days old ... while the other is about a week old now ..hence the more alert look. I just took some quick pics and put the lil one back in the neo -nate Dept...... While the other one is all ready in the nursery amungst some others her age.

robopeen

5 Year Member
SF Bay Area
Omg, they are beautiful! If you're looking for someone to take any of the future babies off your hands, just let me know, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.