As suggested, some of my other family

thegravelanche

So as it was suggested here are some of my other family members. I have been keeping reptiles and snakes for a while now and just got into tortoises.

Normal Ball python Cleo
0Bl3oRH.jpg

Brazillian rainbow boa William Snakespeare
VUX8IOe.jpg

Western hognose Cher
5A63mEY.jpg

Western hognose sonny
gs3fPBG.jpg

Butter female Bonnie
v84DJLh.jpg

Butter male Clyde
Wr5rc8a.jpg

Lemonblast Male Alexander
Qu0HuPI.jpg

Blue tongue Skink Cora
js5Cehj.jpg

And one of my Berber Skinks, havent named them yet
xgN93FV.jpg

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Neverland!
That male lemonblast is beautiful. A friend of mine has a female, but with darker streaks.

goReptiles

10 Year Member!
What's the humidity in the rainbow tub? I used to have a Brazilian rainbow, and I remember they need medium humidity levels. I used to use coco coir with her. It held the humidity much better than aspen. She use to love hanging high on the bamboo I had in her tank. They're semi arboreal.

Your ball pythons are beautiful. So are the two skinks. I always wanted a blue tongue but always had something housed in my larger tanks. Now I just don't have room. Skinks are awesome.

thegravelanche

The rainbow tank fluxuates between 50% and 90% most of the time. I had him in a taller exo terra for a while but i never once saw him climb so i swapped him to a lower tank with a bigger footprint. i find he is perfectly happy as long as the humidity stays above 50%. that substrate is cypress also very good for humidity

lisa127

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
NE Ohio
Your blue tongued skink looks just like my Bubba!

Thanks for sharing the pictures!