0.0.1 Testudo hermanni boettgeri

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
You can get a baby leopard tortoise for around $50, so $800 for that group is a pretty high price to pay.

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
In reality, who has the space to house 10 leopard tortoises? Most people intersted in a lot would buy them for resale, but there wouldn't be much profit in resale if you pay $800 to start with.

tortoise007

5 Year Member
Phoenix AZ aria
emysemys said:
You can get a baby leopard tortoise for around $50, so $800 for that group is a pretty high price to pay.

I had know idea that you could get them so cheap! everywhere I've looked they are 150$!!! where could I get one for that cheap?

0.0.5 SDT :D

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
tortoise007 said:
I had know idea that you could get them so cheap! everywhere I've looked they are 150$!!! where could I get one for that cheap?

I have 23 eggs in the incubator right now, half going on 3 months, and the mother is digging holes in the yard again. I'm going to be looking to find homes for a bunch of leopards soon and I won't be looking to get rich in the process... :D

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Maryland
tortoise007 said:
emysemys said:

I'm curious as well. I got mine for $70, and that was the cheapest I found them by far.

tortoise007

5 Year Member
Phoenix AZ aria
Greg T said:
tortoise007 said:

I have 23 eggs in the incubator right now, half going on 3 months, and the mother is digging holes in the yard again. I'm going to be looking to find homes for a bunch of leopards soon and I won't be looking to get rich in the process... :D

I will be moving soon so in a few months maybe we can work something out then:D

theelectraco

5 Year Member
I never see Leo's for less than $100 on my local Craigslist, at expos, and fauna ads. Sulcatas I see for $50-60 but never Leo's

Keeblercop

5 Year Member
tortoise007 said:
emysemys said:

Me neither...have been admiring them, but haven't seem them for under $100 either.

I've been admiring them for awhile now, but have not seen any under $100

Sorry about prior post...still learning...lol

What I meant to say was that I have not seen any under $100 either... I've been admiring them for awhile now; they are beauties!

Travlnwood

5 Year Member
Greg T said:
tortoise007 said:

Hey Greg, let me know when you're ready to adopt. I have a Sulcata but would love a leopard too. Thanks. Brad.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Yvonne G said:

Next time you see baby leopards for $50, please PM, Email, AND call me right away. That's cheaper than I can get them directly from the breeder in wholesale lots of 50 or more.

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
Tom said:
Yvonne G said:

Next time you see baby leopards for $50, please PM, Email, AND call me right away. That's cheaper than I can get them directly from the breeder in wholesale lots of 50 or more.

:) I think Yvonne may have been thinking of sulcatas.

disdatdude22

5 Year Member
When the leopards hatch PM me.please I've been looking for leopard tortoises everywhere. :( and I just can't find any

Status
Not open for further replies.