Am I doing it right?

Rynan

Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
So I've been taking the 3 week old hatchling out to the yard for 30 min - 1 hr sun everyday while I sit and watch it like a hawk. It eats and crawls freely but I never let it get a foot or 2 away from me. Sometimes it crawl towards me which Idk if it's just a coincidence or it is actually following me. Then I take it home and soak it in luke warm water where it always poops. After the soak, I place it back in its closed enclosure and it starts eating again and falls asleep on its food. It just stretches out and sleeps on the pile of mallow/ dandelion/ grass. It grew 0.5 cm from 4.5 cm to 5 in a week. Humidity fluctuates from 82 to 72. Temp is 85 ish durimg the day, 75 ish at night.

Am I doing it right? Is it supposed to sleep with all of its limbs and neck out? It seems weird to me. He sleeps like my dog, all stretched out and dead looking. And are the walks okay? I read a post somewhere that said it's better for them to stay in their enclosure because if they knew that they are being kept and there's a bigger world out there will cause them stress??