Afternoon snack

Status
Not open for further replies.

smc

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Tucson, AZ
Trying to keep the guys occupied while I raked all the leaves and junk that the monsoons had blown in the yard. Pebble was more interested in the grass that had sprouted behind a fence I moved than the squash and strawberries. Leonardo ran away and hid fror the camera like he didn't want anyone to know he eats like a pig!

IMG_1429.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1435.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hard to tell, is that a Aldabra and a box turtle of some kind? They aren't kept i together in the same enclosure are they? I like the way the boxie is looking right up at the camera.:) you do know they should not be kept together right?

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Looks like a desert tortoise and 3 toed box turtle. Did the monsoons hit Tucson pretty hard? They hit us up here pretty hard.

smc

5 Year Member
Tucson, AZ
wellington said:
Hard to tell, is that a Aldabra and a box turtle of some kind? They aren't kept i together in the same enclosure are they? I like the way the boxie is looking right up at the camera.:) you do know they should not be kept together right?

Desert tortoise and a three-toe. "Should not;" you tell them that. They've been best buds since Pebble (DT) was a pebble. We rescued them from some people who had them together in a 5 gallon aquarium for years. Pebble thinks I need to cuddle him, for crying out loud! They don't fight and you just would not believe their social behavior towards each other.

Eweezy - We got hit pretty hard last week, just about every day, and sometimes more than once a day. The ground is still soggy and the mosquitos are just terrible this year!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.