About Time ............

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
This is the first to pip this morning ..........a long wait for this clutch of cherries ,and from one of my favo ( and first one ever owned) Female Cherry Heads.....They should be real *LQQKERS*:D
167 days:rolleyes:

JD~:shy:

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
that pic.....was taken 20 mins ago ....:D

Keep the smiles going ...and more to come ~:)

Millerlite said:
Very nice! Are you hatching almost year round?

yes ....

littlemozzy1987

5 Year Member
Aww, amazing! Is the humidity supposed to be that wet? Only asking cos its not damp in my incubator and the humidity is 80% :-/

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Pretty nice there Jeff. How long do they usually take? Your in fertile heaven over there. What you got going on in that water:p :D

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
littlemozzy1987 said:
Aww, amazing! Is the humidity supposed to be that wet? Only asking cos its not damp in my incubator and the humidity is 80% :-/

80% is just fine and the same as I run my humidity. What your seeing ( the excess water droplets ) is once I have a clutch that starts to pip , I will spray lightly to help soften the otter shell. Even the whole bunch will get sprayed , as the rest ( if any ) should be shortly behind. Although not a golden rule , as clutch mates can hatch weeks time difference. I do expect more from this clutch. :shy:

ben32hayt said:
Are these just cherry heads? If so I may want one once they are a little older. Thanks -Ben

Yes Ben ....these are pure Cherries .....:)
Shoot me an Email when your ready , I'd be more than happy to help you out~

wellington said:
Pretty nice there Jeff. How long do they usually take? Your in fertile heaven over there. What you got going on in that water:p :D

Barb ,,,, 167 is a long time ...as *most* of my gals are around the 135-145 range. With the Cherries it varies quite radical in time frames ( early as 118 days) between the 6 Moms....on the other hand the hypo's are quiet consistent on time frames with 145 days or around there...

and for the second part of your question ......
"It's All In The Love Baby" :p

littlemozzy1987

5 Year Member
Oh ok, that makes sense, could you have a look at my post about my tortoise egg, and see what you think. would I need to spray it closer to hatching time or when it pips? I bet it's amazing having all your hatchlings!!

DevilsLettuce

5 Year Member
wellington said:

Don't think it's what he's putting in the water. It must be what he's putting in the air.... ;)