A very sad day- Dane needs a loving home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dane

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Minneapolis, MN
Hi all,

Due to medical issues in my family I am going to be taking a semester or two off of school to go home. It will be extremely difficult to care for my 3 year old sulcata, Dane, so I want to give him to somebody who can give him a better life than I can give him during this very difficult time. He would be yours to keep.

He is about 8 inches in length and depending on his bowel status, weighs just under 2 pounds. He is extremely active and like most sulcatas has a great personality!

I can ship him to you via UPS overnight or air cargo (Delta Dash).

Here are some recent pictures of him:

IMG_3221.jpg

IMG_3232.jpg

IMG_3206.jpg

Thanks,
Matt

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
That's too bad, Matt:

I hope everything works out ok for you. And just because you have to give Dane up, that's no reason to abandon us. Keep in touch! Good luck.

dustee35

10 Year Member!
I would love to have him and will help you pay for shipping. I live in Ohio. Hope to hear from you. Deanna

Shelby

5 Year Member
Dane said:
i wil take him if you can mail him.i live in houstun tx and have a female and 32 acres for him to live.he will be in great health plz call me (281-824-5548)

i will take dave if you ship him...i have 32 acers and he will not be alone.he will have attenchen and lotss of love plz call me(281-824-5548)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Shelby said:
Dane said:
i wil take him if you can mail him.i live in houstun tx and have a female and 32 acres for him to live.he will be in great health plz call me (281-824-5548)

i will take dave if you ship him...i have 32 acers and he will not be alone.he will have attenchen and lotss of love plz call me(281-824-5548)

Hi Shelby:

Welcome to the forum!! May we know your name?

Status
Not open for further replies.