A SPECIAL THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New York
I just wanted to send out a BIG THANK YOU to Tom (the dog trainer) for all of his help and time! Tom has been continuously PM'ing me with answers to my fifty-million questions about my baby Sulcatas and providing me with invaluable advice about them. Thank you Tom for all of your help and thank you TFO forum members as well! :)

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
If this is the 'Thank You Tom' thread than I also would like to thank Tom. He not only answer's our (Rob & my) MANY PM's but he also has taken the time to talk to me on the phone and patiently answered my countless tortoise and dog questions!!! Oh yeah and he hatched and raised Chewy to PERFECTION before sending her to us.
He is a great guy and I feel lucky to count him as my friend!! THANK YOU TOM!!!!

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Robert I admire your tenacity! Although I have perfected the art of point & shoot with my new camera I still haven't mastered the uploading pics thing! I'll try to put it into words that you will understand. When it comes to cameras:
Me=Padawan You=Sith Lord
Me=R5D4 You=Medical Droid
Me=Anakin Skywalker You=Senator Palpatine
Me=Bantha Fodder You=Cortosis
Me=Land Speeder You=AT-AT
Get it?? Now... MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!! :) HAHAHA!

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
I agree pictures are the best way to say thank you. :) Oh and I also agree and give thanks to Tom as well - he has helped us so much as first time Sulcata parents with his postings!

Robert

5 Year Member
Galaxy far, far away...
AnthonyC said:
Robert I admire your tenacity! Although I have perfected the art of point & shoot with my new camera I still haven't mastered the uploading pics thing! I'll try to put it into words that you will understand. When it comes to cameras:
Me=Padawan You=Sith Lord
Me=R5D4 You=Medical Droid
Me=Anakin Skywalker You=Senator Palpatine
Me=Bantha Fodder You=Cortosis
Me=Land Speeder You=AT-AT
Get it?? Now... MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!! :) HAHAHA!

Why do I have to be the bad guy? Can't I at least be a young Obi Wan?

I use Photobucket for my pics, although many here use TinyPic which doesn't require an account.

I wonder: how many PMs does Tom get on a daily basis?

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
It would be very hard for me to even try to put into words how kind Tom has been to me. Not just in words of confidence when I needed them the most, but in giving me a most precious gift which hopefully I will be able to treasure for a long time. Where's the damn reputation points when you need them!!

Guggie

10 Year Member!
Vernon Hills, IL
Robert said:
Anthony, you want to know a good way to say Thank You? Pictures

Thought you were going to say "Scotch." That's usually my response. :p

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
I agree with all post above Thanks Tom for all you do and will do your a great member of this forum :D

Status
Not open for further replies.