3 and 5 year old Horsefield Tortoises and enclosure for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

emslidale

5 Year Member
I have a 3 year old (sexed by tortoise shop as male) and a 5 year old female Horsefield tortoise that are in need of a good loving home.
The 3 year old is called Harvey, he is very adventrous and explores everywhere. He is quite lively, he loves to dig and bury himself and likes a good meal.
The 5 year old is called Tilly, she is more laid back than Harvey and likes to bask. She enjoys baths and is also a huge fan of food!
I am very sad to be having to find a new home for them but unfotunatly I am just finishing my A levels and will probably be going to Uni so will be unable to care for them. They are both very lovely tortoises and deserve to be looked after as well as possible so I have come to the hard decision of selling them.
I am selling both tortoises to live together as they get along very well. They will be coming in their normal everyday indoor enclosure which is equiped with hides, food bowl, thermometer, water bowl and cuttle fish. Also there is their light with the cage and the lightbulb (which has only recently been changed). An outdoor run which they go in in the summer. A carry case for them both to be transported in (this is just a normal guinea pig carry case but with a towel in they love it). They also have some Nutrobal and calcium powder where the packs have hardly been used. A new and never used digital thermometer is also included.
The tortoises cost me around £400 with everything for them but I am looking for £300 or very near offer as I just want to find them a decent home where they will be well cared for.
Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions. I am sorry for the lack of pictures but I was unable to upload any so I will also e-mail you the pictures I have of them.
Thank you for reading.
Emily

Kymiie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Nottinghamshire, UK
Well im in Nottnghamshire, if this helps.. (probly wont) I will take them off your hands, for a really lower cost or nothing.
xx

Kymiie

5 Year Member
Nottinghamshire, UK
Well as you may or may not no, have just posted a thread (money+pets) thats all about how i think we shouldnt have to pay for animals when poeple like youselfs find yourself struggeling to look after them. So basically I wouldnt want to pay for them, but also obviosuly they need a new home so how low would you go?
xx

My email is also [email protected]
If you could e-mail me some photos and the enclosure thankx x

emslidale

5 Year Member
Your opinions are your own but I wish to sell these tortoises. The price is as advertised.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
emslidale said:
Your opinions are your own but I wish to sell these tortoises. The price is as advertised.

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. You paid good money out to buy the tortoises, there's no reason in the world for you to not try to get that money back.

Good luck with that. I'm sure you will find someone looking to buy.

alfiethetortoise

10 Year Member!
England
I hope you find a home for your tortoises. If my current situation was different, i would take them fore sure :p .

emslidale

5 Year Member
Thank you both very much I really hope somebody comes along for them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.