2 Tub Tortoise Table

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon Coast
So I've designed a tortoise table for my new place using two tubs. I haven't even started the moving process (Oct. 1st) but I'm picking up some tubs today.

I was hoping for some pics of other tortoise enclosure that use two containers connected to build a large one...? I just saw a really nice example on the forum recently. I'm mostly drawing a blank on what I'm going to use to connect the two. Or if i will just remove the ends of the tubs.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Back in 2011 I used to large tote tubs for my little leopard and I just used a plastic cup to make a tunnel between the two. I don't have any pictures that could be posted. Not sure where they are actually. You could use PVC pipe or even the big black plastic stuff, I think it's used for sewer, but not sure. You could also just take the ends off like you said.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I thought one could saw off opposing ends then tape them together with duct tape. But others have drilled appropriate-sized holes in either opposing sides or opposing ends and fixed a piece of PVC through both holes.