2 russian torts need a home

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffanyluvstorts

5 Year Member
Hi all! I have a male and a female russian torts for sale. He is older like around 3 and she is about 1. They have been rooming together with no issues whatsoever. My sons have not helped me take care of them so I need to find them a new home with someone with experience. Crush is super sweet and Ashley is a bit shy. She is coming around. Please let me know if you live in the Dallas area and are interested. I am asking $250 for both of them and their lighting and the 2 story condo they have. Thanks for reading.

My babies 4 humans, 4 doggies, 2 Russians, 1 leopard gecko, 1 tarantula and a hermit crab. [SMILING FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES]

tiffanyluvstorts

5 Year Member
These babies are still available. They make awesome pets as anyone here knows. I will miss them dearly but with them being the boys pets and them not helping and after reading all of the horrible dog stories I worry so much that something may happen. Please contact me for any other information. Thanks!!

Tiffany

My babies 4 humans, 4 doggies, 2 Russians, 1 leopard gecko, 1 tarantula and a hermit crab. [SMILING FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES]

Status
Not open for further replies.