Wrestling sharks..

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
"You will love it baby, it's smooth like in the helicopter"

Someone has to Be the guy. right? Well Parasailing turned into shark wrestling when right after this clip(I'll post when we return)was shot we suffered crosswinds like in the Jurrasic park movie, very violently tossing us upside down and twisting the sail. I looked up and Kerry had her back to me and was upside down. Kerry managed to kick the attachment clip twice but stayed cool and reasonably calm during a rather interesting twist on ParaFailing.

Unable to get around to my cape, superman was flightless. I could go on about how we were tossed into Bloody bay and how I managed to save Kerry by manhandling a shark but we had enough drama with the sail. It turns out, we were both wondering whether it better to fall in the green or the deeper corals....when we talked afterwards.

The damage to the arm is indicative of the level of violence in the air. No sharks were hurt in the making of this memory!
Lol

BTW:The Subnados are spectacular!
20230617_052718.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
OMG, So glad you lived to talk about it. All I could think of, is that mother and her two kids that were cut loose from their parasailing ride and died. These parasailing companies need to do a better job of checking the weather.
Hope those are just bruises and you didn't rip anything.
Yep, I don't think I'll ever do one of those trips.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
"You will love it baby, it's smooth like in the helicopter"

Someone has to Be the guy. right? Well Parasailing turned into shark wrestling when right after this clip(I'll post when we return)was shot we suffered crosswinds like in the Jurrasic park movie, very violently tossing us upside down and twisting the sail. I looked up and Kerry had her back to me and was upside down. Kerry managed to kick the attachment clip twice but stayed cool and reasonably calm during a rather interesting twist on ParaFailing.

Unable to get around to my cape, superman was flightless. I could go on about how we were tossed into Bloody bay and how I managed to save Kerry by manhandling a shark but we had enough drama with the sail. It turns out, we were both wondering whether it better to fall in the green or the deeper corals....when we talked afterwards.

The damage to the arm is indicative of the level of violence in the air. No sharks were hurt in the making of this memory!
Lol

BTW:The Subnados are spectacular!
View attachment 358117
What kind of shark was it???

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
OMG, So glad you lived to talk about it. All I could think of, is that mother and her two kids that were cut loose from their parasailing ride and died. These parasailing companies need to do a better job of checking the weather.
Hope those are just bruises and you didn't rip anything.
Yep, I don't think I'll ever do one of those trips.
Parasailing is very dangerous and that's a fact, q.e.d. especially when some people's priority is the self, and money. Jeff and Kerry, please be careful and stay safe!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Sorry Kerry that sucks. I'm so glad you saved yourself from the shark. 😉The two of you need to stay safe from here on out. I can't lose any more play mates.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Hey there Jeff. I have been trying to contact you. Sent you my email address in a pm. How are you and Kerry doing? Hope all is good!