White Powdery Substance on My RT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
I want to thank everyone on here who tried to help me with the posted question. It was indeed poo. As for those that decided to criticize my habitat, I didn't ask for judgements about things I can't control so next time, please stay on topic.
Please take it easy and please calm down.

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
It wasn't shaming you but giving advice, why do you think the tort had poop on it? Because it has to crawl in it to move. You have no water dish and the food is in there right in the poop and substrate. Sorry but being a pet owner is also being responsible to care for it properly. Sorry if you felt attacked, I can assure you those weren't anyone's intentions.

Last edited by a moderator:

SarahChelonoidis

5 Year Member
Toronto, Canada
I'm sorry that our comments were upsetting. We were honestly trying to help. It looked like you had your answer to your original question, and you brought up the red foot possibility, so it seemed remiss to not say anything. We're just a bunch of people who want what is best for tortoises.

Patorikku

No water dish? I'm supposing all the photos were slightly skimmed and not actually looked at...ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1472649419.790396.jpg

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
I'm not going to argue with you, but the only picture on this thread that I remember was this one and you said it was the current one. Good job making the changes though.

POST#9

Attachments

• RT.jpg
    RT.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.