Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Thank goodness all mine are brumating!! So I don't have to worry about feeding right now. I DO have a couple babies and they'd LOVE those worms. Your little turtle has a very cute face!!

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
thank you!.. her face is so cute!...she ate the worms and snubbed the greens..lol

IRTehDuckie

10 Year Member!
Utica. MI
that has to be one of the funniest pictures i ever did see haha, what an expression, and some people say they dont have a personality.. pfft at them!

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
Nothing like a worms and strawberry!

(these are her favorite, she's very picky and wont eat her greens, but I try often)

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
It makes me feel so good when I see a box Turtle that is so well loved, especially when I've seen so many that were abused. They are such sweet animals. Here's a little something I do for a finicky eater. I chop up some greens, veggies and fruit (put in something that's her favorite food in there too...mine love sweet potato) then just mix it all up. I make a different mix once a week, and they eat this all week. Sometimes I put in some canned venison by Wellness...they go crazy over that! This is how I get them to eat their greens and veggies.

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
terryo said:
It makes me feel so good when I see a box Turtle that is so well loved, especially when I've seen so many that were abused. They are such sweet animals. Here's a little something I do for a finicky eater. I chop up some greens, veggies and fruit (put in something that's her favorite food in there too...mine love sweet potato) then just mix it all up. I make a different mix once a week, and they eat this all week. Sometimes I put in some canned venison by Wellness...they go crazy over that! This is how I get them to eat their greens and veggies.

Hello,

I found some turtles today,(not in a good environment!) So i think I am going to buy them, just so they get a better home...Here is my email..would you mind if we talked on the phone...I need some better advice....we can exchange numbers thru here.. [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.