Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Thank goodness all mine are brumating!! So I don't have to worry about feeding right now. I DO have a couple babies and they'd LOVE those worms. Your little turtle has a very cute face!!

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
thank you!.. her face is so cute!...she ate the worms and snubbed the greens..lol

IRTehDuckie

5 Year Member
Utica. MI
that has to be one of the funniest pictures i ever did see haha, what an expression, and some people say they dont have a personality.. pfft at them!

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
Nothing like a worms and strawberry!

(these are her favorite, she's very picky and wont eat her greens, but I try often)

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
It makes me feel so good when I see a box Turtle that is so well loved, especially when I've seen so many that were abused. They are such sweet animals. Here's a little something I do for a finicky eater. I chop up some greens, veggies and fruit (put in something that's her favorite food in there too...mine love sweet potato) then just mix it all up. I make a different mix once a week, and they eat this all week. Sometimes I put in some canned venison by Wellness...they go crazy over that! This is how I get them to eat their greens and veggies.

jojodesca

5 Year Member
Bay Area
terryo said:
It makes me feel so good when I see a box Turtle that is so well loved, especially when I've seen so many that were abused. They are such sweet animals. Here's a little something I do for a finicky eater. I chop up some greens, veggies and fruit (put in something that's her favorite food in there too...mine love sweet potato) then just mix it all up. I make a different mix once a week, and they eat this all week. Sometimes I put in some canned venison by Wellness...they go crazy over that! This is how I get them to eat their greens and veggies.

Hello,

I found some turtles today,(not in a good environment!) So i think I am going to buy them, just so they get a better home...Here is my email..would you mind if we talked on the phone...I need some better advice....we can exchange numbers thru here.. [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.