Were can i buy allready grown plants for my encloser in uk

Mammyjuls

Hi i am wanting to buy grass weeds and plants but allready grown so can but straight in encloser anyonenow of any websites please

Mammyjuls

Ok found this place sounds ok for lots of things but just seeds but can tortise( eat for get me not ) plants

Prairie Mom

Ok found this place sounds ok for lots of things but just seeds but can tortise( eat for get me not ) plants
Yes, Forget-me-nots are safe for tortoises to eat regularly.

I'm glad you found a good place that sells seeds.:) Seeds are a nice cheap way to get organic tortoise food. I've purchased quite a few on Amazon. I've bought plain fescue grass seeds, organic wheat, organic barley, mallow, dandelion, and several clover varieties from Amazon. I'm sure other members may have some good ideas too. -You may consider searching through older threads to get some ideas for good seeds/food to plant:)

leigti

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southeast Washington
You can ask your friends if they have any plants in their yard or their house that do not have pesticides or fertilizer. Walmart and my grocery store both sell herb plants with the routes that you can plant in the enclosure. They are safe for people and tortoises. The tortoises probably won't eat them but it will give them a little bit a cover in their enclosure. I have bought seed mixes from tortoise supply.com and Carolina pet supply.com.

Mammyjuls

Or right I did not know herb plants were safe for a tortise I will get some of them .
I have getting some seeds some mixed fast grow seeds and some grass seeds ect....