Weekend pics, Ft Smallwood park

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
t1.JPG

I know, right? Thank you Sony!

o1.JPG
Wild in the city, taken at Ft Smallwood park. The Francis Scott Key bridge in the background.
t2.JPG
We found this guy on the road and turned him loose in the pond
t3.JPG
Kerry & Matilda before we went to the park.
_DSC0808.JPG
You can count the rings of this 4' diameter log.
_DSC0807.JPG

s1.JPG
I bought the scooters home last week so we could take them to the park. They fold up and slip right in the back....sweet!

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Looks like a great place. Living on a small island, basically with everything around you being kind of compressed and limited, you have a total high when you go somewhere BIG, without walls or other obstacles to crowd you in and minimize your perspective. Maybe that is why I love the ocean so much, as I can stand on the shore and look at nothing in front of the horizon but the expanse and flatness.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Looks like a great place. Living on a small island, basically with everything around you being kind of compressed and limited, you have a total high when you go somewhere BIG, without walls or other obstacles to crowd you in and minimize your perspective. Maybe that is why I love the ocean so much, as I can stand on the shore and look at nothing in front of the horizon but the expanse and flatness.
Tammy. What, FGS, does all that have to do with turtles and parks?