We have lift off......

Laura starkey

Location (City and/or State)
London
thank you to all of you that replied to my previous posts........
I have had Dave since Thursday night so it's now day four.... and she is finally eating in her enclosure.
It turns out that she likes her food quite moist, so I spray it with water and she dives in! The previous owner said she likes her pellets - she doesn't!
She likes dandelion, clover and romain lettuce so far.
She also likes a quiet house. She won't eat if there's too much noise, i.e - kids and dogs, but when it's all quiet, she tucks in.
I'm a lot happier now she's eating.
We have plans to extend her enclosure too and put anothet floor in for her too. So hopefully she will be even happier.
Thank you for all your advice, it has been so valuable!!!
Love this forum and how quickly you all respond with advice xxx

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
thank you to all of you that replied to my previous posts........
I have had Dave since Thursday night so it's now day four.... and she is finally eating in her enclosure.
It turns out that she likes her food quite moist, so I spray it with water and she dives in! The previous owner said she likes her pellets - she doesn't!
She likes dandelion, clover and romain lettuce so far.
She also likes a quiet house. She won't eat if there's too much noise, i.e - kids and dogs, but when it's all quiet, she tucks in.
I'm a lot happier now she's eating.
We have plans to extend her enclosure too and put anothet floor in for her too. So hopefully she will be even happier.
Thank you for all your advice, it has been so valuable!!!
Love this forum and how quickly you all respond with advice xxx
I can't eat if there's kids or dogs about either.
So glad she's settling in. :):<3::tort: