Wanted Laptop heating problem solution..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacks_hon

5 Year Member
I have HP laptop dv6907TX which I bought in March 2009.
My laptop gets heated very early.I checked the warranty of my laptop and as per that, my laptop is out of warranty.Can someone explain me, how would this happen, Since I have taken laptop 6 months ago?And also, the laptop warranty should start with date of purchase and with date of shipment.Thanks,

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix, arizona
our laptop gets very warm when we're using it with the power cord plugged in. Not so bad when it's on battery. I cannot answer your questions, sorry (its an HP also) - just can tell you that when we use it we have a big folded towel on our laps so we don't get burned. (there was a news article on this problem within the past month or so.)

good luck

teri

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
When at school I use my HP laptop with a docking station. It jacks up the back end a bit and it runs cooler on the docking station than it does at home flat on the table.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Jacks_hon:

Welcome to the forum!!

Do you have turtles and tortoises?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Thanks for the "heads-up", Josh. I wondered that myself when Jacks_hon first posted, but as his post doesn't take us to any advertising and didn't have a link, I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.

PeanutbuttER

5 Year Member
Utah
I think it's generally safe to say that if your first post on a tortoise forum isn't about tortoises in any way shape or form, then you're a spammer.

:)

J. Ellis

5 Year Member
Texas
emysemys said:
Thanks for the "heads-up", Josh. I wondered that myself when Jacks_hon first posted, but as his post doesn't take us to any advertising and didn't have a link, I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Just trying my best to help Akismet ban people.. other than me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.