Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
Ok, I'm finally doing it after 3 years, I'm going on vacation Starting Saturday and I will return on Monday 27th-sometime. I'm off for a 9 day Mexican Riviera Cruise. So see you all when I get back.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
enjoy it, robyn! you deserve it!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
A Mexican cruise wow Robyn, that is very nice.
Enjoy every moment of it, like josh said, you deserve it.
Be careful though, if they hear too much about it, one of your torts (maybe all of them) could try to hide in your luggage to go with you (like Garfield always do to John :D) :p

ZippyButter

10 Year Member!
Texas/Cal.
Robyn,

Have a great time, and don't forget to have some tequila and local food when you go on extra excursion.

Minh

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Have a fancy drink for me Robyn! Enjoy....you deserve it!

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Its so hard to get away and then not worry.. but I try!
have a great trip Robyn and remember.. we LIKE PICS!!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
I'm Back!!! And had a great time. I'm not a drinker but I did have a Margarita and some wonderful home made Mexican food (chili Rejenos (rellenos), chicken mole and tostadas for you Minh, and Dee I had a Violeta Martini just for you. It was very pretty and kind of violet color and everything was very yummy. Plus if I was staggering no one would have noticed as the ship was rocking both days I had a drink. :) I will post a couple of nice pics when I get through the 800 or so that I took. I promise not to post too many. I know 800 but you never know just what one will be the best pic (he, he). It was a great vacation even though the ship broke down and we were adrift for about 3 hours on the way home :) It just gave us that much longer on the ship which was OK by me. But it is always good to get home. All the animals were fine, though a few lost a little weight while I was gone ( I was lucky and had neighbors that looked after the older torts and my daughter had the three hatchlings and my two dogs) and yes I sent emails a couple of times to check on them all,. I too am a worry wort. I also finished my new tort condo before I left for vacation and will post pics of that too.
The sad new I got when I arrived home is that my Ex-husband (my daughters father) passed away this past Sunday. Which was a shockfor us all. He was only 54 and passed of congestive heart failure. So I have been with my daughter and her family the past two days as she is his only heir, and does not deal well with this sort of thing.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Welcome back Robyn
I am very glad you had a great time :).
I can't wait to see your pics and the tort condo pics :).
I am really sorry to hear about your ex-husband, 54 years old is so young. It must be really hard for you and your daughter and her family, you are in my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.