Update From: "Helios & Samera" Now "Helios & Hyperion"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astroidblues

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Brew City Wisconsin
Heya everyone =)
Just a update from "Helios & Samera" Now known as Helios & Hyperion due to a recent vet visit.

So as alot of you already know Hyperion was a bit under the weather.
I took them to there 1st vet visit today. A very good herp vet in Wisconsin Dr. Semandel @ spirit of 76 vet clinic.
Its was a big relief to finally confirm my fear of a upper resperatory infection before it got to bad. They bolth got got 3 injections each Vitamin B12 , Baytril , Panacur with 2 follow up @ home injection of Baytril each.
Dr. Semandel said the greek's look great. With a good shell , skin , beak and nails and other then the URI there in good health and weight.

And yes there bolth Males.
So i had to change one of there names.
I picked there names from a very long list of greek gods titans deities & demigods. I wanted them to have greek names but also names with a meaning so i picked Helios & Hyperion Because of there love of basking in the sun. Here's the description's of there names.

Ἥλιος (Hḗlios) Helios. Titan of the sun and guardian of oaths.

Ὑπερίων (Hyperíōn) Hyperion. Titan of light. With Theia, he is the father of Helios (the sun), Selene (the moon) and Eos (the dawn).

After there adventure to the vet i treated them to a nice warm bath to soak there soar legs and arms from the injections and a special snack of dandilions & Prickly Pears & fresh greens. They gorged them selfs and burrowed in for a good sleep.

We will keep you updated on there up and comeing adventures !

Thank's from Helios & Hyperion & Michael.
101_1154.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.