Twin Enclosure Phase IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Crystal Unicorn
All right.... I had a couple of nights off from my night job and made a bit of progress. Enough progress to post this a day early with extra content...

This is the base footprint for my top. It is 4'x4.5'
DSCN1195.jpg

This is the backside after I cut the holes and while I was glueing the aluminum foil on. I have a total of 2 layers of foil for waterproofing of the bottom.
DSCN1311.jpg

After 2 layers of foil and hole cut again... and the Topside
DSCN1312.jpg
DSCN1313.jpg

Top and Bottom with lights and fan installed
DSCN1314.jpg
DSCN1315.jpg

...and now for that extra content I told you about...

I got a chance to glue images on all the inside wall so the kids think they are in a stone garden...
DSCN1303.jpg
DSCN1305.jpg
DSCN1306.jpg
DSCN1307.jpg
DSCN1308.jpg

and here is a little hint for next week...
DSCN1309.jpg
DSCN1310.jpg

Jacob

5 Year Member
California
Nice, everything looks perfect. Cant wait to see the finished product :)
:tort:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Zamric:

Your mind is just going wild!! I like the stone images. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
Jacob said:
Nice, everything looks perfect. Cant wait to see the finished product :)
:tort:

Me Either! I told Cathie that this project has a mind of it's own! The original image that came to me was just a rough image of what I now have....everytime I do something, I think of a way to modify it and make it better.

For instance, my grass is growing, but will not be up to par by the time I'm ready to move it inside (Next Weekend ;)) so now I'm thinking of trying that buttermilk and moss idea for the ramps and around their waterdish, after all it will be a warm, moist area with about 25% UVs from the Powersun 50 bulbs. moss should THRIVE there!

ALDABRAMAN said:
Looks intersting, very nice work!

Thanks!:rolleyes:

jrcrist4 said:
That looks great! The top board with out the light fixtures looks like an angry face!

That was my very 1st thought when I picked it up after cutting the holes.... it didn't look that angry when I drew out the holes to be cut!:D

emysemys said:
Hi Zamric:

Your mind is just going wild!! I like the stone images. Can't wait to see the finished product.

WILD is such an mild word for how this project is running thru my brain!:p

Stay Tuned In! Next week I will finish it off...even if "Phase I" isn't ready!:cool:

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
lynnedit said:
This is an amazing process. I was so excited when I saw 'Phase IV' !

Thanks!:cool: It's not often I get to do a project like this, and this is the 1st time I've documented any project to this extent.... I gotta tell you...:DI'm having a BLAST!:D:p

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
jrcrist4 said:
That looks great! The top board with out the light fixtures looks like an angry face!

or what came to mind is one of those "fair games" where ya toss a bean bag through....v^v^v^
Nice set up Z man ....very creative , getting ready for them stars? ;)

JD~:)

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
N2TORTS said:
jrcrist4 said:

or what came to mind is one of those "fair games" where ya toss a bean bag through....v^v^v^
Nice set up Z man ....very creative , getting ready for them stars? ;)

JD~:)

No Stars...Leopards. My 2 little one are having issues living with one another, so now the get Solitary Comfinement

Status
Not open for further replies.