Turtles and tortoises inc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
Does anyone have experience purchasing animals from Turtles and Tortoises Inc? They've got a couple yearling Hermann's I might be interested in. Thanks.

Ann Thompson

5 Year Member
Moozilion said:
Does anyone have experience purchasing animals from Turtles and Tortoises Inc? They've got a couple yearling Hermann's I might be interested in. Thanks.

I just bought from them earlier this month and my baby Ornate arrived just fine very active and he was packaged well so I have limited experience with them but had no problems with my recent purchase and the person I dealt with was very nice.

Baoh

10 Year Member!
Florida
I have bought a few animals from Jay in the past and was happy with what I ordered and received. I used to sell lumber to him and his associates when I lived down there, too, before I even knew of him. I only became aware of him after I had already moved out of state.

[email protected]

5 Year Member
hi every one i just ordered from turtles and tortoises inc and i ordered a Hieroglyphic Cooter witch was only $10 and there was no shipping cost and i am having problems on getting my order i just ordered it a couple days ago and they didn't send me a tracking number or a date or time that i will receive my package this is my first time ordering from them i herd that they are a scam i thought i could trust them if any one went through this recently please reply to my posting thanks

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Although I started this thread, I chose to buy my Hermann's from Tortoise Supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.