TortsNTurtles

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
North East
Terry Allan Hall said:
Jazenami said:
Terry Allan Hall said:
Jazenami said:
If you're going to raise Chompy some food, would you like some cactus pads? I'm going to be thinning down some of my plants, so can send you several, and they're VERY easy to grow. All I ask is for you to cover the postage.

This offer is for anyone else interested, as well, until I run out! :cool:

I'd love that! Let me know when you can do this, I'd be happy to cover the postage. :D
OK, I've gotten some other responses, as well, so I'll go tomorrow to the PO, get some of the "All You Can Cram Into The Box For $11.35" cartons and see how many gets filled, and then dole 'em out in the order of the requests...I'm guessing there'll be at least 12 good sized pads per box, and I'll print up simple instructions for starting your own cactus patch.

More in the next day or so! :cool:

I would love some and the instructions on how to grow your own !!

Jazenami

Team Gomberg said:
how's the shopping spree going?

The spree is done! I bought everything on that list, and I went to wal-fart yesterday and got 4 floodlight bulbs for $10. So much better than $7-8 dollars for a reptile specific bulb!
Everything is supposed to get here on Tuesday! I want it now!! Lol
Chompy is excited :)
Ok well maybe he doesn't know but I know and I'm excited for him.

Terry Allan Hall said:
Jazenami said:
Terry Allan Hall said:
Jazenami said:
If you're going to raise Chompy some food, would you like some cactus pads? I'm going to be thinning down some of my plants, so can send you several, and they're VERY easy to grow. All I ask is for you to cover the postage.

This offer is for anyone else interested, as well, until I run out! :cool:

I'd love that! Let me know when you can do this, I'd be happy to cover the postage. :D
OK, I've gotten some other responses, as well, so I'll go tomorrow to the PO, get some of the "All You Can Cram Into The Box For $11.35" cartons and see how many gets filled, and then dole 'em out in the order of the requests...I'm guessing there'll be at least 12 good sized pads per box, and I'll print up simple instructions for starting your own cactus patch.

More in the next day or so! :cool:

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! :D