1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Tortoise Rescue or Sanctuary in socal?

Discussion in 'General Tortoise Discussion' started by Bogie=babyDINO, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Bogie=babyDINO

Bogie=babyDINO Active Member

I've been doing some research online to see if I could join a club or rescue in southern California, but I'm curious what you guys would recommend. Do you guys know of rescues/clubs/memberships making a difference and might need another helping hand/donations? I really want to start going to tortoise shows also. I bet cali has some interesting ones. So much to learn about such a fascinating hobby!
    Lyn W likes this.
  2. enchilada

enchilada Active Member

(These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    The Reptile Super Show is today in Pomona.
    you should start heading there now
  3. Yvonne G

Yvonne G Old Timer TFO Admin 5 Year Member Platinum Supporter